The Pioneer Church exists to give you the best opportunity to nurture your relationship with God and allow you the freedom to mature on your sacred journey as a follower of Jesus, at your own pace.
Our mission as a congregational is to inspire you to follow Jesus as we worship, learn and serve our community together. As a result, your spiritual growth is one of our top priorities. Follow these ways and you will find God and grow in your faith. If this is new to you, take a chance…see what happens!
1. Attend Sunday worship either in person or online, or join in one of our midweek activities.
2. Participate in a church ministry, fellowship activity, or volunteer with our Sunday church service as an usher, teller, or Lay Leader. We give you many opportunities to belong and participate to include joining a small group such as Bible study or a fellowship group, serving on our Social Justice Committee, donating food to our local food pantry or donating toiletries to the WIND Youth Services, or being a representative of our church in local missions or denominational ministries.
3. Join our choir, hand bell choir, or community choir. Talk with our Music Director and see how can belong. Our choirs are made up of people with various skills and talents. No experience is necessary.
4. Join the church. (Ask the pastor for church membership information.)
5. Financially support the church.
6. Participate in Leadership Development that would include joining one of our church committees or serve on Council or as an officer of the church.
If you would like to know more about any of these steps, please contact the Pastor. Our Pastor is happy to speak with you and your faith journey and the ways you can grow alongside us in your faith.